I am an English speaking, long term expat who specialises in coaching people through change by helping them gain clarity and direction.
Self-development and the development of others has been a serious interest of mine for many years. I have trained extensively and also followed and given 100's of courses and workshops.
I am based halfway between Brussels and Leuven.
I have reinvented myself many times over the years and thus have a far greater understanding of the struggles we all go through.
Among my values are: Open-mindedness | Servicing | Counselling | Adapting | Consideration for others | Fairness
What people say about me:
Andy is a multi-skilled person with a lifetime of experience and wisdom in many walks of life. He is a family man with many long term friends and has an open and easy going manner.
His personable skills bring calm and insight into any conversation. He has a deep insight into what makes people who they are and what they are capable of. Integrity is a key word for Andy and his listening skills are beyond par.
"A conversation with Andy is a delight and an opening into many insights on a very personal level."
What else do I do?
I am also a very experienced Trainer, Facilitator, and Event organiser and Host.
I am co-host/owner of:
- The Brussels Imagination Club, Which is a space for trainers, facilitators and other coaches to run practice workshops to hone their skills. They can focus on skills, techniques, ideas or simply keep their hand in at running a workshop. We don't allow sales pitches or really polished workshop, it is a place to practice and learn as a group.
- Cooperativa Kreativa, which is a co-creative space, run by 5 people so we they can host others, have our own supportive community, and have a space we can call our own. We hold our own events, events for others and I often hold coaching sessions there it is so comfy.
- I work with the Charity PTPI, We work to improve peoples lives, again we organise events that you can join, have a look at our Meetup page.
- Often I work for Talent Interlock running workshops to help people find a job (they like). And also by helping them write their CV, Cover letter, improve their LinkedIn profile etc.
- Another string to my bow for corporate work is with Authenticore21 Website in progress).
I am also available for; public speaking opportunities, interviews, TV/radio/podcasts, voice-overs, facilitation, team-building, 1-to-1 mentoring, group work, and project advice (idea bouncing).
I also organise well-being retreats/weekends. These are for anyone interested in health and wellbeing in general. They are generally populated by people I know and by like-minded people.
You can send me an e-mail if you wish to arrange a chat or would like more information: email@example.com or give me call on +32 496 27 39 05
I talk about and run workshops on the topic of Happiness. I believe it is worth finding out what makes us happiest and then doing more of it.
Workshops and Events
For more than 14 years, we've been hosting facilitators and trainers to try out new ideas in short, interactive workshops on all kinds of topics. It is a unique opportunity to try out new content, new techniques and new ideas with a receptive, international audience.
For participants, it is a chance to learn something new in the context of a 90 minute workshop. Moreover, because of the nature of our workshops, participants can look forward to a very low cost learning experience without sales pitches.